Things To Do
Fort William and Lochaber, Highlands of Scotland
As well as Vertical Descents' top rated adventure activities, Fort William and the surrounding area captures visitors' hearts year on year with its unforgettable scenery, enchanting wildlife and some very famous landmarks and attractions!
Use our 'mega menu' for activity selection by clicking on ACTIVITIES from the top navigation bar and select FORT WILLIAM to see what we offer in this stunning location.
You can also click on the quick links below for more information about activities available in the area and how to book.
|Mini Highland Games
|White Water Rafting
|White Water Funyakking
|White Water River Bugging
|White Water River Tubes
Things to see and do in Fort William, Highlands of Scotland
Below are some of the most popular sites and attractions in the Fort William area:
• Ben Nevis – UK's highest mountain
• Glen Nevis & Glen Nevis Visitor Centre
• Nevis Range Mountain Experience – UK's only mountain gondola
• Jacobite Steam Train
• Crannog Cruises Boat Trips
• Old Inverlochy Castle
• Walk to Steall Waterfall
• West Highland Museum
• Skipinnish Ceilidh House
• Ben Nevis Whisky Distillery
• Nevis Centre – including bowling alley and soft play for children