Coasteering in Cornwall
We are based in Newquay, the heart of Cornish coasteering. This enables us to be able to get out and spend a lot of time coasteering all over Cornwall.
Vertical Descents can offer tailor made coasteering sessions available to everyone all over Cornwall. From the east coast of St Austell Bay around to the south end of The Lizard and Penzance to the north coast from St Ives to Bude. Wherever you are we can come and take you on a great adventure.
SEE LOCATION OVERVIEW BELOW
- 3 hours of high adrenaline coasteering with amazing fully professional guides
- A high guide ratio which gives you a much better experience and a safer trip
- All the very best specialist equipment, toasty warm winter wetsuits, Palm float jackets, Bumper helmets and wetsuit hats and socks available for when it's really cold
- Photographs will be taken throughout your adventure capturing the daring and the funny for you to take away
- A Vertical Descents Friends Card - giving you crazy discounts on our other activities, clothing, and much more
- We provide you with the very best and one of the most exciting and exhilarating adventure activities in Newquay and all other coasteering locations in Cornwall
- Transport from your accommodation (subject to availability) - grab a lift with the Vertical Descents Adventure Bus
- Newquay coasteering only - hot and cold showers and changing facilities at our base, Mor Lodge, as well as a bar and cafe which serves all day
- Newquay coasteering only - Free WIFI on site at our base, Mor Lodge