Extreme Canyoning - Scotland
Been canyoning before? Ready to go extreme? Finding and developing trips is what we do in our spare time, continually looking for the thrill of extreme adventure canyoning.
Massive 9m jumps, 12m slides and 90m abseils are just some of the things you will experience whilst extreme canyoning. It is not for the faint hearted, we will teach you all you need to know in order to descend Scotland's hardest canyons.
Why choose Vertical Descents?
- Ben Starkie, owner and director of Vertical Descents, is also the Founder and Chairman of the British Canyoning Association and UK Canyon Guides
- provide training and technical assessment for canyon guides at outdoor companies across the UK
- have pioneered and developed canyon trips around Scotland that only we have the skills to guide commercially
- introduced Canyoning to Scotland back in 1998, ever since then we have gone bigger, deeper and higher to give our clients a real adventure
- Want more proof? Check out our youtube videos
REAL ADRENALINE - REAL EXTREME ADVENTURE
|Canyon||Breif description||Price (per person)|
|Extreme Canyoning FW area||The steep high sided glens of the Highlands make it excellent extreme canyoning territory - are you in?! Contact us for more info||Full day from £100|
|Perthshire Vertical Descents East|
|Extreme Canyoning Perthshire||Extreme adventure in one of Scotland's fantastic canyons. Alva canyon is one of the best and most extreme trips in lowland Scotland.||Full day from £85|
|Extreme 2/3 day Canyon Tour||Our Canyon tours teach you how to canyon and explore some of Scotland's most scenic and inaccessible canyons in Scotland - a great way to take in the true beauty of the wilds of the Highlands. These tours can leave from Edinburgh – Glasgow – Perth or Fort William . All transport is included. Min group - 4 people.||2 days £200 / 3 days £275|
|If you are checking out this page you may be interested in joining UK Canyon Guides - training and assessment courses, workshop & meets, festivals and online guide.|