Extreme Canyoning - Scotland
If you have been canyoning before, and are ready to take the leap to extreme, you have come to the right place! Finding and developing new canyons is what we do in our spare time. Our guides are continually looking for the thrill of extreme adventure canyoning, and we aim to bring you the most exciting trips in Scotland.
Massive 9m jumps, 12m slides and 90m abseils are just some of the things you will experience whilst extreme canyoning with us. It's not for the faint hearted so we will teach you all you need to know in order to descend some of Scotland's hardest canyons.
Why choose Vertical Descents?
- Ben Starkie, Owner and Director of Vertical Descents, is also the Founder and Chairman of the British Canyoning Association and UK Canyon Guides.
- Provide training and technical assessments for canyon guides at outdoor companies across the UK.
- Have pioneered and developed canyon trips around Scotland.
- Introduced Canyoning to Scotland back in 1998 and ever since then we have gone bigger, deeper and higher to give our clients a real adventure.
- Need more proof? Check out our youtube videos.
REAL ADRENALINE - REAL EXTREME ADVENTURE
|Canyon||Brief description||Price (per person)|
|Extreme Canyoning Fort William area||The steep high sided glens of the Highlands make it excellent extreme canyoning territory - are you in?! Contact us for more info||Full day from £99|
|Perthshire Vertical Descents East|
|Extreme Canyoning Perthshire||Extreme adventure in one of Scotland's fantastic canyons. Alva canyon is one of the best and most extreme trips in lowland Scotland.||Full day from £85|
|Extreme 2/3 Day Canyon Tour||Our Canyon tours teach you how to canyon and explore some of Scotland's most scenic and inaccessible canyons in Scotland - a great way to take in the true beauty of the wilds of the Highlands. Min group - 4 people.||2 days £200 / 3 days £275|
|If you are checking out this page you may be interested in joining UK Canyon Guides - training and assessment courses, workshop & meets, festivals and online guide.|